Search MLS Listings > Hayfork Listings
Showing Results 1 - 10 of 64
Sort By:
Refine Your Search
List Price:
To:
Beds:
To:
Baths:
To:
# Garage:
To:
Sq Ft Total:
To:
Acres:
To:
City:
Zip:
Address:
Need Help?
Coldwell Banker at Trinity Alps Realty
If you have any questions or would like to preview a property, please call us at (530) 623-5581 or click the button below to email us.
MLS #: 2107312 | $1,400,000 | 7186 State Highway 3 - Hayfork, CA
7,954 Sq. Ft. | 1.87 Acres
This turn key business has so much to offer! Included with the Hayfork Feed Store commercial business and real estate are 6 commercial rental units. Many of the tenants have been long term and include...
MLS #: 2107316 | $1,400,000 | 7186 State Highway 3 - Hayfork, CA
7,954 Sq. Ft. | 1.87 Acres | Yr Built: 1947
This turn key business has so much to offer! Included with the Hayfork Feed Store commercial business and real estate are 6 commercial rental units. Many of the tenants have been long term and include...
MLS #: 2107128 | $1,100,000 | 5845 State Highway 3 - Hayfork, CA
4 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,600 Sq. Ft. | 110.10 Acres | Yr Built: 2002
110+ acres of prime farm land zoned M2! Property is ready for you to till and put in crops. There are approx. 80 fenced & cross fenced farmable acres including a 5+- acre irrigated garden area. 1,200 ...
MLS #: 2107452 | $925,000 | 7159 State Highway 3 - Hayfork, CA
3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,920 Sq. Ft. | 99.73 Acres | Yr Built: 2009
Driving up the extended gravel drive, a precious country home greets you. 90+ acres surround this 3 bedroom/ 2bath home along with an open airy floor plan. Cozy living room blends to the dining area a...
MLS #: 2107568 | $829,000 | 340 13 Dips Rd - Hayfork, CA
3 Beds | 1 Baths | 1,400 Sq. Ft. | 200.98 Acres | Yr Built: 1945
One of the coveted ranches of the Hayfork area is this 200+ acre gem! Approx. 70% of the property is level to gently sloping, very usable land for farming and/or ranching, the other 30% runs up into ...
MLS #: 2107133 | $700,000 | 61 One Wizards Way - Hayfork, CA
73.00 Acres
A great investment opportunity in Trinity County! There is plenty of room on this 73 acre M2 all usable industrial property for multiple buildings and there is ample parking with approx. 10 acres of p...
MLS #: 2107507 | $625,000 | 10510 HWY 3 - Hayfork, CA
4 Beds | 1 Baths | 1,700 Sq. Ft. | 137.87 Acres | Yr Built: 1972
Two parcels that total over 138 acres with extensive Hayfork Creek frontage, spring water, a well, and a mobile home with addition, barn, shop and several other outbuildings! There's a ton of usable ...
MLS #: 2107566 | $385,000 | 300 Victoria Ln - Hayfork, CA
4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2,400 Sq. Ft. | 17.94 Acres | Yr Built: 1975
Wait till you see this one! This 4Bd, 2Bt 2400 sq ft home enchants you with its split level design and very unique" blue float glass" windows. These windows were imported from China and are truly spec...
MLS #: 2107674 | $379,500 | 2021 Barker Rd - Hayfork, CA
3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,560 Sq. Ft. | 11.00 Acres | Yr Built: 1983
Beautiful 11 acres on Barker Creek with a 3/2 home and several outbuildings for all your critters and projects! Gently sloping land with mixed areas of open meadows and mixed forest areas of native t...
MLS #: 2107679 | $375,000 | 300 Horse Tail Hill - Hayfork, CA
2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1,670 Sq. Ft. | 20.00 Acres | Yr Built: 1983
Amazing 20 acre parcel zoned AG20 with a rambling 2 bed/2 bath home that is perched on the top of the hill over looking the rolling hills and amazing mountain views to the south. Feel the comfort of h...